[Linux-aus] more about DKIM and mailing lists

Adam Nielsen a.nielsen at shikadi.net
Tue Jul 25 18:22:33 AEST 2017

> On Fri, 15 Jan 2016 03:41:01 PM Julian De Marchi wrote:
> > In regards to DKIM, we will try and understand the issue more
> > before implementing any changes.
>
> How much more understanding is needed?

I noticed the linux-aus list changed a little while back to use
from_is_list=1 as you explained in your blog, but I too see DKIM
failures on messages like this one I am replying to.

Just so I understand clearly, are you saying that you are happy with
the from_is_list change, but you also want linux-aus to strip the DKIM
headers with REMOVE_DKIM_HEADERS=Yes in Mailman as well, and this is the
only thing that would need to be done to completely fix the issue?

Cheers,
Adam.