[Linux-aus] The (Unofficial) Linux.conf.au Guide

Simon Lyall simon at darkmere.gen.nz
Sun Jul 2 20:54:27 AEST 2017

Apologies for interrupting the flow of grant requests but I'm after
feedback for the "The (Unofficial) Linux.conf.au Guide" [1]

http://www.darkmere.gen.nz/linux.conf.au_guide/

As the conference evolvies the I'd like to keep the document uptodate so
very keen on feedback and fixes, especially from the LCA 2018 people.

What has changed:

* New name
* New URL (maybe that should be a dash rather than an underscore though)
* Maintained in git (eg pull request accepted)
* Format partially converted to markdown
* Updated text about the badge
* A couple of minor updates and re-wordings.

[1] previously known as the "Linux.conf.au: First timers Guide").

--
Simon Lyall  |  Very Busy  |  Web: http://www.simonlyall.com/
"To stay awake all night adds a day to your life" - Stilgar