[Linux-aus] Linux Australia Membership Team - Website Survey March 2016

Kathy Reid kathy at kathyreid.id.au
Tue Mar 29 17:34:04 AEDT 2016

Dear colleagues,

In the Membership Team's last update [0], we provided a summary of the
actions taken so far to progress analysis and identification of a
suitable platform to transition MemberDB, and the existing linux.org.au
website to. As part of these activities, we'd like to gather more
information about how people use the linux.org.au website so we can be
user-centric in our approach to designing a new Linux Australia website,
and ensure it meets users' needs.

We're now requesting that you take 5 minutes out of your busy day (it's
only 5 minutes - promise!) and let us know how you use linux.org.au,
what's working with it and what can be improved;
http://opinahq.com/app/c/67076

Your responses are completely anonymous. Unlike say, an upcoming
nationwide census. But that's a different topic ;-)

As always your questions, comments and feedback are warmly welcomed,
With kind regards,

Kathy Reid, Sae Ra Germaine, Cameron Tudball, Luke John, Joel Addison,
Michael Cordover, Neill Cox
The Membership Team

[0] http://lists.linux.org.au/pipermail/linux-aus/2016-March/022626.html