[Linux-aus] Jacob Appelbaum

Paul Gear paul at gear.dyndns.org
Wed Jun 22 07:39:30 AEST 2016

On 21/06/16 14:59, ac wrote:
> Okay, I apologize for my posts in this thread. There seems to be at
> least three people in this community that feels a certain way about
> something and the rest being either apathetic or silent.

... or just respectful of Hugh's request to shut down this thread.

For the record: I don't support Russell's request because I think it is
founded on a flawed assumption about human morality, and I don't agree
that this list is an inappropriate place to discuss it, because even in
considering Russell's request, the council will have to make a moral
judgement and validate (or not) Russell's assumption.  But Hugh has
politely asked that it be taken elsewhere.  Feel free to point me at
that elsewhere and I'd be happy to discuss further.

Paul