[Linux-aus] Jacob Appelbaum

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Mon Jun 20 19:42:59 AEST 2016

On 20/06/2016 17:57, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 05:25:58 PM Andri Effendi wrote:

>> We must seriously think of the very likely possibility that this was a
>> setup, as Jacob Appelbaum has been seen as a threat to the powers at
>> be,
>> for a very long time because of his journalistic work, TOR Project
>> work
>> and other activities.
>
> They could have got rid of him at any time by planting some drugs in
> his
> luggage.  Why would they instead spend years coercing a variety of well
> known
> people into making false accusations?  Your claim just doesn't make any
> sense.

This is a few weeks old and just recovering from hte flu, my memory
might be a bit hazy still, but. IIRC, Appelbaum resigned from TOR...
innocent people don't tend to resign, and there are far too many willing
to speak out about him.

I for one support his vanishing, no place in this world for people who
act that way towards others.

--
If you have the urge to reply to all rather than reply to list, you best
first read  http://members.ausics.net/qwerty/