[Linux-aus] Jacob Appelbaum

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Mon Jun 20 13:34:57 AEST 2016

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Appelbaum

Due to his long history of sexually abusing many people Jacob is no longer
involved with Tor, Cult of the Dead Cow, Noisebridge, Chaos Computer Club, and
Debian.

I think he should not be allowed to attend LCA in future.

Also I think that as he was an LCA keynote speaker and has a history of
sexually abusing other delegates at computer conferences (in a gross violation
of every CoC) I think that Linux Australia should make a public statement
about this.  Jacob has a history of using positions of influence and respect to
exploit people, we don't want his history as an LCA keynote speaker to be used
for that.