[Linux-aus] Multifunction Printers that work with Linux

shelagh.manton at gmail.com shelagh.manton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 07:02:56 AEST 2015

Hi Andrew

Your blog looks useful. I did finally decide to go with the brother MFC as
it is available locally through Officeworks.

It is a shame your blog did not turn up in a search when I was looking.
Strangely, Google results seem to favour 2010-12 results instead of results
from the past year. When I specified "past year", I got a much more
relevant set of results for my search (but still did not turn up your blog)

I intend to report the results of my installation on the openprinting
database as it seems useful but outdated.

Cheers

Shelagh