[Linux-aus] Grant request: Contribution to Senate voting source code FOI request review.

James Polley jamezpolley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 15:42:20 EST 2014

I also urge the council, and the community at large, to consider if we are able to provide other forms of assistance.

For instance, perhaps an appeal for pro bono legal assistance would be more likely to be granted coming from LA than from an individual? Maybe LA, or someone within the community, knows a solicitor or barrister who might be interested in taking the case?