[Linux-aus] strange LAN congestion problem

Jeremy Visser jeremy at visser.name
Tue Jun 17 12:21:43 EST 2014

On 16/06/14 21:17, Daniel Bryan wrote:
> I'm running a Mikrotik 450G, and after a few hours of initial futzing
> to get OpenWRT built and flashed it's been remarkably reliable.

The built-in RouterOS is far more fully-featured and easier to configure than OpenWrt (albeit proprietary), so I would recommend first seeing if RouterOS meets your needs before looking at OpenWrt.

In my case, I wanted to run Asterisk, so I did end up putting OpenWrt on my RB450G, but I use a separate RB750GL running RouterOS as my main home router.