[Linux-aus] PyCon Australia Early Bird registrations are about to sell out!

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 13:18:09 EST 2014

The good news about Early Bird Registrations: We are almost sold out!
But wait for the great news: We still have fewer than 25 tickets up for grabs.
So if you are keen to attend PyCon Australia 2014, act now to get your
hands on these unbelievable early bird offers. These will sell out
very quickly.

Early bird rates start at $50 for full-time students, $180 for
enthusiasts and $450 for professionals. You can find the complete
details of what each ticket includes on our Website. Tickets are
selling out fast, so head straight to
http://2014.pycon-au.org/register/prices and register right away.

While there, you may also want to check our accommodation page at
http://2014.pycon-au.org/register/accommodation. As always, we have
worked out some great deals for you. However plan and book early as
these offers are open for a limited time only.

Help us spread the word
====================
Let your friends and community know about PyCon Australia 2014 and
join us in building a stronger, more networked Python Community.

There’s a lot more to come, so stay connected with us on:
Google+: http://plus.google.com/+PyConAU
Twitter: http://twitter.com/PyConAU
Facebook: http://facebook.com/PyConAustralia

Code of Conduct
===============
In order to make PyCon Australia inclusive in every sense of the word,
everyone at the event, the delegates/attendees, speakers, exhibitors,
organisers and volunteers, is required to conform to the Code of
Conduct.

Thanks to our Sponsors
==================
We thank our sponsors for their generous support in helping us make
PyCon Australia bigger, better and within the reach of the wider
community.

Platinum:
Red Hat Asia Pacific (http://au.redhat.com)
Eventbrite (http://eventbrite.com)

Gold:
NetBox Blue (http://netboxblue.com)
Google Australia (http://google.com)

PyCon Australia is presented by Linux Australia (http://www.linux.org.au).

About PyCon Australia
===================
PyCon Australia is the national conference for the Python Programming
Community. The fifth PyCon Australia will be held on August 1-5, 2014
in Brisbane, bringing together professional, student and enthusiast
developers with a love for developing with Python. PyCon Australia
informs the country’s Python developers with presentations, tutorials
and panel sessions by experts and core developers of Python, as well
as the libraries and frameworks that they rely on.

To find out more about PyCon Australia 2014, visit our website
http://2014.pycon-au.org or e-mail us at contact at pycon-au.org.

--
--Christopher Neugebauer

Jabber: chrisjrn at gmail.com -- IRC: chrisjrn on irc.freenode.net --