[Linux-aus] Kiwi PyCon 2014: One week left for submissions...

Tom Eastman tom at eastman.net.nz
Sun Jun 8 16:51:00 EST 2014

Good evening all and sundry,

Today marks the home stretch for the Kiwi PyCon 2014 Call for Proposals.
The CfP closes this coming Sunday, which leaves you seven days to
present your ideas for talks at the website:

	http://kiwi.pycon.org

We have some great proposals in, and we want a whole lot more.

If you've been working on a thing in Python that has you excited,
something you've been enjoying telling people about, why not send it in?
If you have a message you need to impart, about a system, about a
library, about things you see people doing right (or wrong!), why not
share it?

The CfP closes this Sunday, the conference is being held on the 12-14th
of September, it's going to be fantastic, and your talk will make it
even more so :-)

We look forward to hearing from you!

	Tom