[Linux-aus] Photos at conferences

John Dalton john at johndalton.info
Thu Jan 23 14:33:26 EST 2014

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Noel Butler <noel.butler at ausics.net> wrote:

> and now we have an insensitive  who is on the council acting the way he
> has, not once, but twice.
>
> frankly, i could not care what certain people here think because they are
> not worth the time of day, and again i am reconsidering my membership of
> this "boys club"

Both Chris and yourself used inappropriate and unprofessional language in
your responses to the list. Chris apologised, and you responded publicly to
the person who called you on it with vitriol. If you want to talk about
actions that bring the organisation into disrepute, this is probably not
the way to go about it.

Yours,

John

--