[Linux-aus] Photos at conferences

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 20:08:37 EST 2014

I had considered posting a longer response to Peter's message, but I
feel that anything more would be sticking my foot in my mouth any more
than I had. I include an original message sent to Peter below,
verbatim.

I repeat my sincerest apologies to Peter for replying directly to him,
and for inappropriately using his words against him in that context. I
also apologise for over-reach in attempting to shut down the thread.
I'm sorry, and I've learned from this.

Finally, I repeat my offer of working with any member on this list in
tabling any recommendations on a photography policy for conferences.
This was offered without malice: I offer it sincerely, I did not
intend for it to be construed as further attempts to silence the list.

--Chris