[Linux-aus] Photos at conferences

Hugh Blemings hugh at blemings.org
Tue Jan 21 20:38:58 EST 2014

Hi Bret, All,

Off the top of my head I can think of two occasions at two different LCAs where talks were specifically not recorded and/or photographed at the request of the presenter.

While their reasons for such a request differed, they were reasonable I both cases and I believe the requests honoured by all present.

Ultimately the balance is a delicate one, but I think the discourse thus far has shown the many nuances we as a community must juggle! :)

Cheers,
Hugh

/* apologies for the top post... using a portable device with limited email capabilities */