[Linux-aus] ABC.net.au iView open formats ?

Bob Hepple bob.hepple at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 11:09:05 EST 2014

FWIW - iView works for me on Centos-6 with
flash-plugin-11.2.202.310-release.i386 ... although the quality is
worse than SD, even on a 10-Mb cable connection. It just not watchable
on a modern HD TV. Maybe it would be watchable on a phone.

SBS on the other hand, gives me a good HD picture, although I have no
idea if that's flash or something else.

Cheers

Bob