[Linux-aus] Hardware donation: IBM BladeCenter + 10 HS21/22 blades

Rob Thomas xrobau at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 09:14:26 EST 2014

As the previous owner of this, I concur - it's amazingly loud and
astonishingly heavy.

The CPU's are all around the Harpertown era. I believe all the blades
have dual CPU's, a pair of 72gb SCSI HDD's and between 2gb and 8gb of
RAM each.

You want some IEC-C19 power cables. Some clicking around on staticice
will find them for around $12 each.

I was running VMware ESXi 4-ish on the blades without a problem.

--Rob