[Linux-aus] Declaration of election and welcome to new Council members

Linux Australia Secretary secretary at linux.org.au
Thu Jan 9 11:59:59 EST 2014

Dear all,

Pursuant to the Linux Australia constitution, an election was held
recently and declared last night at the Annual General Meeting of Linux
Australia. Thanks are extended to our Returning Officer, Mr Terry Dawson
for overseeing the election, and to all those members in attendance.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to our new Council for 2014;

Mr Joshua Hesketh - President (returning)
Mr Hugh Blemings - Vice President (returning)
Mr Francois Marier - Treasurer (returning)
Ms Katherine (Kathy) Reid - Secretary (returning)
Mr Joshua Stewart - Ordinary Committee Member (returning)
Mr Christopher (Chris) Neugebauer - Ordinary Committee Member (welcome)
Ms Sae Rae Germaine - Ordinary Committee Member (welcome)

Minutes of the AGM will follow in due course.

If you're not currently a member of Linux Australia you may join at;
http://www.linux.org.au/membership
Membership entitles you to voting rights, to fill in our Member Survey
and to request Grants from Linux Australia.

The Council welcomes your input and feedback and can be contacted
personally by seeing any of the above people, or via email to
council at linux.org.au

With kind regards,
Kathy Reid

--