[Linux-aus] [LACTTE] Drupal Developers Summit 2015

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Thu Dec 18 22:16:14 EST 2014

Hello Gemma,

Thank you for your application. The council has discussed it and moved
the following motion:

 Recognising that no feedback has been received from the Linux Australia
  community in regard to this grant, and that the amount requested
  represents almost half of the budget set aside for grants in 2015, a
MOTION
  is moved by Kathy Reid that the funding request by GEMMA ROSE DUBLAN on
  behalf of the Drupal Pilipinas Community is respectfully declined.
  Linux Australia would like to extend help in-kind where possible such as
  tweeting major announcements of the event.

My apologies that we are unable to help financially. Please let us know
if you have any questions or if there are perhaps other ways we could
help support your event.

Cheers,
Josh