[Linux-aus] Special support for women

Pomke Nohkan pomke at pomke.com
Wed Oct 30 08:14:50 EST 2013

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 11:21 PM, David Newall <davidn at davidnewall.com> wrote:

> (:-P   (tongue in cheek)

^
Conflicting signals.

> Chew, swallow, digest.

Your last line suggests this is not, in fact, tongue in cheek at all.
Yet the first line suggests you are fully aware of the effect your
post would have. This pretty clearly indicates you are deliberately
trolling for responses as Donna pointed out.

Of course it is up to the list moderators to decide your fate (and
knowing LA it will be a non-confrontational 'please don't be a jerk')
but my +1 is for removing from our community mailing list, those
intent on causing trouble.

In before 'freedom of speech' responses: I don't care if you agree
with David's sentiments, the intent of his post is obviously to troll
people, which is not ok.

Pomke

--
     _.--.