[Linux-aus] LCA2014 Open Programming Miniconf is looking for presenters

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 21:29:35 EST 2013

Hello Linux-Aus People!

I'm pleased to announce that the Open Programming Miniconf is
returning to Linux.conf.au 2014 in Perth!

We're a miniconf for people who develop applications with free & open
source programming languages and tools, with a focus on sharing
knowledge that makes better developers out of people who use all
programming languages.

We're looking for 25-minute talks on topics that are interesting to
developers: the latest developments in developer tools; techniques for
developing applications; new features in programming languages.

We're welcoming to new presenters, and seasoned performers alike.

You can see talks from previous instalments of the miniconf at [1] and
[2], but don't let that limit your ideas – if it's about development,
we'll consider it!

If you want to submit a proposal, you can do so at
http://tinyurl.com/opm2014-proposals

The CFP will remain open until we've filled the programme, and I'll be
accepting proposals shortly after they start coming in.

I can't wait to see your proposals!

--Chris
LCA2014 Open Programming Miniconf guy

[1] https://lca2013.linux.org.au:8443/wiki/Miniconfs/OpenProgramming