[Linux-aus] [LACTTE] WordPress Melbourne Recording Equipment Grand

Tim Ansell mithro at mithis.com
Sun Oct 20 18:07:53 EST 2013

Hi Aaron,

Firstly, I'm not on the Linux Australia council and they have final say on
all grants, so this is *not* a rejection of your proposal.

I would like to propose that I work with your group to come up with a
stronger proposal that gets you the best recordings possible. To do this,
I'm going to need to know a bit more about your situation (such things as
who is actually currently doing the recordings, what type of location you
are using, etc). This discussion is better done off list, so if you are
interested please email me directly.

Tim

BTW Linux Australia is an entirely volunteer run organisation. Membership
is free and only takes a couple of moments to do, I'd highly recommend you
join!