[Linux-aus] Information surrounding the upcoming Linux Australia Member Survey 2013

Paul Gear paul at libertysys.com.au
Sat Oct 19 14:48:25 EST 2013

On 10/19/2013 01:29 PM, Linux Australia Secretary wrote:
> Dear Community,
>
> You're receiving this email because you are a member of linux-aus
> mailing list (this list). This means you may or may not be a member of
> Linux Australia. This is the second notification that we are preparing
> to administer a Member Survey in 2013 and it provides some preliminary
> information around the survey and some of the types of questions you may
> expect to see on the survey, so that they do not come as a surprise.
> Again, on behalf of the Council and ACSPRI we thank you in advance for
> making the Linux Australian Member Survey 2013 a successful input into
> the organisation's future direction.
>
> Kind regards,
> Kathy

Please ignore any previous messages from me with zero signal-to-noise
ratio.  PEBKAC.

I just wanted to say thanks to Kathy and the council for making the
effort to understand the membership.  Your efforts are appreciated.

One question: will (suitably anonymised) detailed results be available
to members?

Thanks,
Paul