[Linux-aus] grr

Kylie Willison kmw at bridgeonline.com.au
Sat Oct 19 13:56:14 EST 2013

Bianca Gibson and I ran the Linux Australia Regional Delegates program last
year and I am working on it again this year with Michael Still.  We are
looking at giving it a new name and I would like to see the information on
the Linux Australia website.  Last year we were able to assist nine people
with the cost of attending LCA.  When we have a budget and name approved by
the committee we will post the info to the list.

Personally I would still like to see a consistent pricing policy from year
to year and as Pete has spoken about an accessibility coordinator for LCA.

Kylie  :-)