[Linux-aus] linux.conf.au Schedule and Volunteering

Luke John luke.john at osmahi.com
Wed Oct 16 16:54:08 EST 2013

Public Release

For immediate release

The linux.conf.au 2014 team are excited to announce our Programme
Schedule <http://lca2014.linux.org.au/programme/schedule>.  The
schedule is rich with lots of interesting and novel open source
technical content.

We have a strong line up of miniconfs, so don’t forget to check them
out. The miniconfs are running their call for papers now, so join in
and check out the web site
<http://lca2014.linux.org.au/wiki/Miniconfs>

The success of linux.conf.au is very dependant on the outstanding
efforts of the volunteers and organisers. We’re now actively seeking
volunteer registrations for the conference. We’re looking for people
who’d be willing to contribute to at least four days of the
conference. Volunteering is a really great way to experience the buzz
of the conference and to get an insight into how a conference is
organised and run. Volunteers will get free entry, and will be able to
attend a few of the talks too.

If you’d like to volunteer, please complete the  Volunteer
Registration Form and we’ll get in touch with you soon
<http://lca2014.linux.org.au/volunteer/new>

Early bird registrations close midnight Friday 18th of October GMT +8,
so get in quick before you miss out.
<http://lca2014.linux.org.au/person/signin>

We’re looking forward to the conference and hope to see you all here
in Perth in January 2014.

The linux.conf.au 2014 team.
A friendly open source technical conference

http://lca2014.linux.org.au
#lca2014
contact at lca2014.linux.org.au