[Linux-aus] Call for Sessions! DrupalSouth

Donna Benjamin donna at kattekrab.net
Wed Oct 9 12:20:47 EST 2013

DrupalSouth Wellington
14-16 February 2014
https://drupalsouth2014.drupal.org.nz/

The biggest Drupal event in our region is firing up in Wellington New
Zealand early next year and we want your help!

1. Call for sessions!
2. Spread the word!
3. Seeking sponsors!

The call for sessions is open until 1 November 2013.

We're looking for sessions from all sorts of people to fill four tracks
of Drupalific content about the open web!

- Business and Strategy
- Coding and Development
- Front End
- Site Building
https://drupalsouth2014.drupal.org.nz/speakers/conference-tracks

It's simple - just sign up and submit!
Step 1. Sign Up!
        http://drupalsouth2014.drupal.org.nz/user/login
Step 2. Submit!
        http://drupalsouth2014.drupal.org.nz/node/add/session
Easy as!

Or perhaps just spread the word?

Please help us let shout out loud and clear that DrupalSouth is on its
way.  We want the whole web world to know. We want to make sure that as
many folk as possible know it's on, and know they're welcome.  Help get
our Call for Sessions out wide and far, and encourage great web people
to submit their stories!

Get sticky with us in the social web to share our stories!
Facebook
   https://www.facebook.com/drupalsouth
Twitter
   https://twitter.com/drupalsouth
Lanyrd
   http://lanyrd.com/2014/drupal-south
Google+
   https://plus.google.com/101005415979338718629

or support us with sponsorship?!

Sponsoring DrupalSouth is a great way to promote your business to the
Kiwi and Aussie Drupal community, whether you're selling Drupal
solutions, or looking to recruit precious Drupal talent this is a great
way to show what you do, and show that you care about fostering the
community to do what it does best: get together and accelerate the
Drupal project by learning, sprinting and sharing what they know!

Find out more in the sponsor invite.
http://drupalsouth2014.drupal.org.nz/sites/default/files/DrupalSouth-Sponsors.pdf

Finally - a big thanks to the top tier sponsors who've already come on
board to get the show on the road! Previous Next, Catalyst IT and
Technocrat - we just couldn't do it without them!

Really - I would love your help.
Whether it's submitting a session, helping to spread the word, sponsor
us or even just share this one post to other mailing lists in your
networks - every little action adds up.

Thanks so, so much :)
Hope to see you in Wellington in Feb!

cheers
Donna

--
Donna Benjamin

DrupalSouth Wellington
14-16 February 2014, Amora Hotel, Wellington NZ
http://wellington2014.drupalsouth.net.nz