[Linux-aus] Science Party (was: Re: TPP IP chapter leak)

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 12:57:06 EST 2013

Those mixed feeling are generally what leads to a lack of action (well,
obviously). I think for that reason it makes more sense for political
action to be done by bodies other than LA, with the exception of what can
be done reasonably objectively.

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Bianca Gibson <
bianca.rachel.gibson at gmail.com> wrote:

> LA has an official stance on some issues that directly relate to our
> values. For example we oppose software patents and submitted to a
> government enquiry about it this year.
>
> I think there are mixed feelings in the community about whether we should
> be particularly political.
>
> Cheers,
> Bianca

Tennessee Leeuwenburg