[Linux-aus] TPP IP chapter leak

Randall Crook rcrook at vtown.com.au
Thu Nov 28 12:10:28 EST 2013

I just got this response from Senator Zed  Seselja's office.

I am wondering if LA would be interested in making a submission?

I will be looking over what's on the site this weekend and making my own
submission, but I doubt I alone will have enough clout to sway the
politicians from the direction their leash holders have sent them.

Maybe if LA were to make a submission they may listen? (eternally hopeful)

Randall.

On 28/11/13 11:38, Mullins, Samuel (Sen Z. Seselja) wrote:

> Dear Mr Crook,
>

> As is standard practice in international negotiations, participating
parties have agreed that draft >negotiating texts should not be made
public. However, the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade have
>called for public submissions on this matter. You can do that, along
with view a number of the relevant >public documents, at this site:
http://www.dfat.gov.au/fta/tpp/