[Linux-aus] TPP IP chapter leak

Randall Crook rcrook at vtown.com.au
Wed Nov 27 17:16:10 EST 2013

Intriguing enough my own MP and one of my senators have not even bothered to reply to my questioning of their stance on the details leaked.

The other senator had a lackey respond with the usual "great benefit to the Australian people" crap and fobbed me of with the public consultation once negotiation are complete.

I replied, pointing out that consulting the public after the deal is done, is a waste of everyone's time and money. The consultation should be happening now while the deal is being formulated.

I feel we are about to be sold down the river again, just like the last "free" trade agreement with the Americans. We are being force fed the American version of freedom, which is none at all.

Randall.