[Linux-aus] [LACTTE] Victim Impact Statement

Peter Lawler linux-aus at bleeter.id.au
Mon Nov 4 06:58:22 EST 2013

On 04/11/13 01:07, Luke Martinez wrote:
> male suicide is never talked
> about at the rate that it should be.

OK, as the only (as far as 'we' know) person required to attend LCA by
medical direction, I feel somewhat qualified to now throw my 2c in to
this thread.

As per advice decided between myself and my professional assistance (not
so much learning how to let go, more not grabbing hold so hard in the
first place)...

Actually, no. Bugger it.

There's already enough stupid clogging the interwebs without my constant
gleeful contributions to it. It wouldn't add anything to what's already
been said by some, or may be taken as flame bait by others.

Except:

Best of luck to you, David. And please, take care.

Regards,

Pete.