[Linux-aus] [LACTTE] Victim Impact Statement

Kathy Reid kathy at kathyreid.id.au
Sun Nov 3 16:34:03 EST 2013

Dear David,

Pursuant to Clause (6) of the Linux Australia constitution, I wish to
advise that I am in receipt of your resignation as a Member of Linux
Australia.
I note that you wish for your membership to cease immediately forthwith.

Pursuant to Clause (6)(2) of the Constitution I will amend the record of
members appropriately.

Yours sincerely,

Kathy Reid
Secretary