[Linux-aus] Announcing my running for LA President

Tim Ansell mithro at mithis.com
Thu Jan 31 11:46:43 EST 2013

I'd like to congratulate Josh for winning the race for president and the
rest of the new council. I hope you are all able to achieve as much as you
want too!

I'd also like to congratulate Linux Australia on having a record turn out
of voters since we started using MemberDB. Full data at;
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApVlNZ_Rvdw6dFlPWDNJQ2VqLWF6azRGWENSS2g2VHc&output=html

Tim