[Linux-aus] DrupalCon Sydney

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Tue Jan 8 11:48:35 EST 2013

Howdy,

Linux Australia is a sponsor of DrupalCon Sydney to be held the week
after LCA (Feb 6-9, 2013). http://sydney2013.drupal.org/

The conference is currently sold out but as part of our sponsorship we
have a free ticket that we are giving away to our community. Sadly we've
left this a bit later than we would have liked and DrupalCon need to
reclaim the tickets for their waiting list.

Nevertheless we have until Friday to claim the ticket so the council is
running a quick, ad-hoc, giveaway. If you would like to attend DrupalCon
and can make it to Sydney on the 6th-9th of Feb then please send an
email to council at linux.org.au. We'd prefer to hear from people doing
awesome things with open source and Drupal. We'd also like to strongly
encourage students and people who otherwise couldn't attend to apply for
this ticket.

Time is short so get your applications in quickly! (By Thursday)

Cheers,
Josh