[Linux-aus] Freedom Day calendars 2014

Daniel Jitnah djitnah at greenwareit.com.au
Thu Dec 26 14:08:21 EST 2013

The date for the Education Freedomday has probably been set in relation
to typical school/academic year in the northern hemisphere.  It
unfortunately falls during the holiday period in Australia.

It would be better to set an alternative date more in synch with the
Australian school year, if we wish to organise events for the Education
freedom day here : suggest perhaps 6 months later which would be 20 June.

Cheers
Daniel.