[Linux-aus] [Chat] Arduino Miniconf at LCA2014: important information for participants

Jonathan Oxer jon at oxer.com.au
Fri Dec 20 17:47:08 EST 2013

Hi Adam,

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Adam Baxter <voltagex at voltagex.org> wrote:
> Is there an order form for the kit or do we pay on the day?

You just need to submit the registration form at this stage, and I'll
follow up with payment information over the next couple of weeks.

If anyone wants to register though they should do it fast, because we're up
to about 24 regos out of 30 available spots already, within hours of the
announcement! We may be able to squeeze a few more in.

Cheers

Jon