[Linux-aus] LAST DAYS Miniconf CFP: Developer, Testing, Release and Continuous Integration Automation

Stewart Smith stewart at flamingspork.com
Mon Dec 2 11:25:34 EST 2013

Hi all,

I've sneakily kept the CFP for the Developer, Testing, Release and
Continuous Integration Automation miniconf open for a little while after
the official "close" and will be properly closing it this Wednesday,
December 4th.

Want to talk about how you've help automated your dev, release, testing
and CI? Submit NOW!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JqVPlVsaJE5we5TqY0fKcOp8Djn430mUu5NjFASFBug/viewform