[Linux-aus] LCA2014 update update - what can we do to reduce workload?

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Mon Sep 3 12:58:44 EST 2012

On Mon, 2012-09-03 at 11:41 +1000, Ben Dechrai wrote:
> +1 to everything Tim says about NextDayVideo.

+2

Did a great job at DDU this year.

I even recommended them to a client, who used them for their conference
and they are very very happy with the results.

But I'd add - we should put this in the "outsource" category.  Just pay
Ryan and Carl to coordinate it, and get it done.  See if it can be
offset by offering one of our sponsors exclusive "video sponsor"  logo
on the title slide of the enduring record of the event should be
valuable to someone...

This particular wheel does not need reinventing.  Perhaps polish and
refinement as new tech comes to light, but the workflow is great.

- D.

--
Donna Benjamin - Executive Director
Creative Contingencies - http://cc.com.au