[Linux-aus] Joomla Conference: Joomladay Melbourne 2013

Pete Nurse pete at jix.com.au
Fri May 18 14:26:33 EST 2012

On behalf of the organising committee of the Joomladay Melbourne 2013
I request that we become sub-committee of Linux Australia for management
of this conference.

The conference will be held at Swinburne University from Friday 18th
January 2013 to Sunday 21st January 2013.  It will be organised and
staffed by members of the Melbourne Joomla Users Group

The two LA contacts will be:-

  * Pete Nurse: pete at jix.com.au
  * Shane Thorpe: shanethorpe at ausinterconnect.com.au

We are currently in negotiations with Swinburne with regards to costing
of the venue and it would be premature to submit the budget until late
next week.

Thank you very much for your organisation's support of Open Source in

Pete Nurse,
Joomladay Melbourne 2013 Conference Committee