[Linux-aus] Should Linux Australia change its name?

Brent Wallis brent.wallis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 23:26:08 EST 2012

No problem if you want to drop your roots.
We will happily take your domain name and every other thing associated...

How much ...and when will it be available??

This is a very sad day... but I'll personally be happy to put up money
to take away what you so willingly want to give away.
If you want to give away your roots on a premise based in BS then.... so be it.

How much do yu want for the domain name????

Seriously.........how much for linux.com.au?

BW
BW