[Linux-aus] Should Linux Australia change its name?

Steve Dalton steve at refactor.com.au
Sun Apr 22 22:29:34 EST 2012

Don't be fooled by lack of publications .... OSIA are active - going
pretty well - sadly website is lagging behind at the moment, so gives
a false impression. This is being addressed in the next month or so.

Encourage you all to join or rejoin, we really do need members at the
moment - http://osia.com.au is the site

Anyway - sorry - off topic... but couldn't resist replying there.

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 9:35 PM, Mark Walkom <markwalkom at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't think Open Communities Australia conveys enough of a link to the
> area of operation, it's a little too generic.
>
> I like Open Source Australia but it is close to OSIA. I can't see any recent
> OSIA publications, the latest is mid 2008, so are they even active enough
> for people to get confused?

Refactor. Engage | Succeed | Repeat
tel: +61 (0)7 5668 3424
mob: +61 (0)414 464564