[Linux-aus] LCA2012 Open Programming Miniconf CFP Round 2 Now Open!

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 08:26:56 EST 2011

Hi Guys,

As we still have some spaces to fill for the Open Programming
Miniconf, we've opened our CFP for a second round.  This will operate
on a first come-first served basis: I'll allocate our available spaces
as worthwhile presentations are submitted, so if you're interested in
presenting, please get your proposals in as soon as possible!

We're looking for 25-minute presentations on topics relating to
development of excellent Free and Open Source Software applications.
In particular, the Miniconf invites presentations that focus on
sharing techniques, best practices and values which are applicable to
developers of all Open Source programming languages.

To submit a talk, please fill in the form at:
http://tinyurl.com/opm2012-proposal

== About the Miniconf ==

The LCA2012 Open Programming Miniconf is part of Linux.conf.au 2012 to
be held at the University of Ballarat on 16 January 2012.

--
--Christopher Neugebauer

Jabber: chrisjrn at gmail.com -- IRC: chrisjrn on irc.freenode.net --
AIM: chrisjrn157 -- MSN: chris at neugebauer.id.au -- WWW: