[Linux-aus] What changes? (was: Eliminating fees from the constitution?)

David Newall davidn at davidnewall.com
Sat May 7 09:11:34 EST 2011

On 04/05/11 10:58, Mary Gardiner wrote:
> $So, to which diffed change from the above does your complaint refer?

I just realised that the changes presented are not against our
constitution, as at http://linux.org.au/content/constitution.  I find
that quite unsettling and don't see the point of them.  Do you have
diffs of proposed changes to our actual consitution?

Putting aside those technical obstacles, vast though they be, i don't
like the proposed 4(d), 4(e) or 8(3)(b), because they merely facilitate
the removal of members, which I view as undesirable.  I don't see the
advantage of that although I am willing to be convinced.