[Linux-aus] Eliminating fees from the constitution?

David Newall davidn at davidnewall.com
Wed May 4 09:51:25 EST 2011

On 04/05/11 07:25, Mary Gardiner wrote:
> The text about $2 is part of the model I'm proposing adopting, not a custom
> change. If you want to see why I want to adopt the model, see the "rationale,
> set of changes" post.

You wan't to adopt some diff'd changes because it's part of a model you
are adopting.  That's not a good reason; it works just as will without
the change.  Having tried very hard to see why this be accepted, I now
conclude we reject all any of "Proposed constitutional changes:
cessation of membership"