[Linux-aus] Cannes Lions award for OLPC Australia

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Sat Jun 25 09:11:11 EST 2011

Congrats Sridhar!

This is fantastic - thinking back to the 100 xo's we 'released' into the
hacker wilds at LCA2008 - to the reality of the machines on the ground
in remote Australia.

Some said we couldn't have them, because the 1st world wasn't the
target.

Great recognition for a great project.

Thanks for sharing the news.

cheers