[Linux-aus] Annual General Meeting 2011 Minutes

Julien Goodwin linux-aus at studio442.com.au
Sat Jan 29 20:26:40 EST 2011

On 27/01/11 10:11, Peter Lieverdink wrote:
> Julian Goodwin suggests LA process and infrastructure is provided to subcommittees to lighten workload and wheel reinvention.

Jeremy already pointed out the spelling of my name (yet I missed it, so
used to seeing it wrong).

I'm also not sure this is quite an accurate reflection of what I said.

As I recall my comments was really:

A full re-inventory / audit of LA equipment is probably overdue, I have
also volunteered to assist with the undertaking.

There was more on possible stuff re additional events, and subcommittees
for that, but I'd have to see the video to see what I said.

(Follow-up on both of these has already been sent to council@)

Thanks,
Julien