[Linux-aus] The Ada Initiative - Should Linux Australia support it?

Paul Shirren shirro at shirro.com
Fri Feb 25 17:38:26 EST 2011

On 25/02/11 4:36 PM, Russell Coker wrote:
> Speaking of which, I think it would be good to have the auction at next year's
> LCA benefit TAI.

TAI might have deeper pockets contributing by then. Or more to the point
if they aren't getting them they probably don't have a sustainable
non-profit. And it really should be up to the LCA committee shouldn't it?

It is a bit of a tradition that charities are local like Life Flight,
saving the Tassie devils and QLD flood relief.