[Linux-aus] CFP - PyCon Asia Pacific, Singapore 2011

Liew Beng Keat liew_beng_keat at rp.sg
Tue Feb 1 19:58:20 EST 2011

To the Python Community in Australia and New Zealand

On behalf of the organizing committee of the Python language conference, PyCon APAC 2011, we invite you to submit Proposals/Abstracts to the 2nd PyCon Asia Pacific Conference 2011 (http://apac.pycon.org), to be held in Singapore on June 9th - June 11th, 2011.

The submissions deadline for this Call For Proposal (CFP) is March 15th, 2011. We have improved/simplified our proposal submission for 2011 so moving forward, we are looking for even more quality submission. For details, please refer to the web site or the attached pdf.

The best proposals/presentations will also be invited to adapt their presentations for publication in The Python Papers Anthology (http://pythonpapers.org/).

PS : You will be pleased to know that, as of now, we have confirmed the attendance of Jacob Kaplan-Moss (of Django) and Dr. Prabhu Ramachandran as keynotes. And with other notable pythonistas expected.

We are also informing on a Call for Tutorials. Please check the web site for details if you can conduct a tutorial.

So start sending us your proposals! And help us spread the word.

Best regards,

PyCon 2011 Organizing Committee

Republic Polytechnic, 9 Woodlands Avenue 9, Singapore 738964
www.rp.sg . Fax: +65 6415-1310 .
Republic Polytechnic, championing Problem-Based Learning for an inspired education in Singapore.
CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and contains information that is privileged and confidential. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email and delete the original message. Thank you.