[Linux-aus] Council Face to Face

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Fri Sep 24 23:34:07 EST 2010

  On 09/24/2010 07:06 PM, John Ferlito wrote:
> Hi All,
Hi John.
> As you may have noticed from the last council minutes, the LA Council
> is having a face to face meeting tomorrow to discuss our plans for the
> rest of the year.
The last Council minutes I can find in the archives are from the 1st of
September, and have the agenda item ;

* Planning weekend Good idea in principle. Perhaps attach media training
as well. Peter to set up a google spreadsheet asap to organise
availability dates.

There's a wiki page for the meeting on the 1st[0], but no wiki pages for
the 8th, the 15th or the 22nd.

I've got a feeling some minutes are still sitting in a queue somewhere.

[0] http://wiki.linux.org.au/Ctte/CtteMeetings/Agenda/20100901