[Linux-aus] [LACTTE] Agenda for Linux Australia Council meeting - 28/01/2010

Anthony Towns aj at erisian.com.au
Wed Jan 27 15:04:04 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 13:08, James Turnbull <james at lovedthanlost.net> wrote:
> Please see the following link for the agenda of the next Council
> meeting:
> http://wiki.linux.org.au/Ctte/CtteMeetings/Agenda/20100128

{*} Discuss Anthony Town's recommendations for changes to LA's finances:
    *  Close the Cash Management account which is doing nothing [...]
    *  Open an additional Community Solutions account with only
one-to-sign and setup two Business Debit Matercards linked to the
account [...]

The other thing you need to do is officially sign off on the new
signatories, so you can minute it to present to the bank.
Traditionally we've done Pres, VP, Sec, Treas, and have four tokens to
assign to those people. (It's possibly worth having the motion be
effective as of presentation to the bank, rather than immediately or
something to avoid being in limbo until then) This needs to be done
either this meeting, or over the next two weeks -- before the visit to
Westpac which aiui is planned for the 16th February.

I'm not sure if you already got an authority form for signatures at
LCA, but if not one's attached. It needs westpac customer numbers (8
digits, if you're not a Westpac customer, go into a branch with 100pts
of id to get one) and signatures from the prospective signatories.

Cheers,
aj

--
Anthony Towns <aj at erisian.com.au>