[Linux-aus] Council Circular Resolution 12 Apr 2010
me at cafuego.net
Tue Apr 13 10:39:43 EST 2010
Tim Ansell approached the Linux Australia council on behalf of the PyCon AU team and expressed interest in becoming a sub-committee of Linux Australia in a similar manner to the linux.conf.au sub-committee.
It was resolved that Linux Australia will form a sub-committee called "PyCon AU" the sub-committee will consist of
* Tim Ansell
* Richard Jones
* Niel Davenport (Treasurer)
This sub-committee is delegated with the task of running and organising PyCon AU 2010 and all future PyCon conferences until either the sub-committee is dissolved or different committee members are appointed.
Responsibilities of the sub-committee
* Run PyCon Au 2010
* Run the conference without a loss
* Keep a budget available to the Linux Australia council
* Return seed money and any profits to Linux Australia
Linux Australia will provide to the sub-committee
* A bank account with $2k of seed funding
* Insurance cover
* Emailed to council: 13:20 Friday, 2010/04/09
* Approved by council: 16:09 Monday, 2010/04/12
* Proposed by: John Ferlito
* Seconded by: Mike Carden
* Approved by: James Turnbull, John Ferlito, Michael Carden, Peter Lieverdink, Lindsay Holmwood, Alice Boxhall, Elspeth Thorne.
More information about the linux-aus