[Linux-aus] Gov mashup hackfests in Canberra and Sydney

Tim 'mithro' Ansell mithro at mithis.com
Mon Oct 26 07:16:59 EST 2009

Hey guys,

All these events only have limited space (due to venue size
constraints). If you are interested please sign up ASAP.

I'm organising the event in Sydney and would be extremely stoked to see
a full 200 people turn up! While the even is hosted at Google, it is
primarily an event run by volunteers.

Website - http://hackfest.openaustralia.org
Sign Up - http://openaustralia.eventbrite.com

Tim 'mithro' Ansell